Saturday, February 21, 2009

Creativity needs personality


Last week, I had to create an avatar for my partner based on the questions that I given to him. Those question basically to find characteristics of my partner so that I could you use it as a guide to create his avatar. What I've learn from this exercise is actually every work we do must have the originality. People will recognize us through the art work. For an instance, LAT The Kampung Boy. The character has its own personality. People recognize Lat's art work through the drawing of the character. There are no other characters looks like Lat's. Anime or Manga is among the common character we see nowadays. Some people are influenced by this character and apply it on their drawings. That is what I seen.



No comments:

Post a Comment